GYM: One Hall
Gym is useful in developing fitness in an indoor environment. IIT Gandhinagar has an air conditioned Gym that can host 40 people at a time, and is well equipped with machines for workout. Our gym has a full-sized wall mirror and also Polyurethane flooring to prevent slipping.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Gym will operate for all the community members from 6 to 9 AM, 10 AM to 1 PM, 2 PM to 5 PM and 6 to 9 PM.
- Clean non – marking shoes are recommended.
- Proper sports attire (i.e. Tracksuit, shorts & t-shirts) is a must
- One individual will be allowed to use the gym facilities for a maximum of 1 hour in a day in order to vacate the facilities for others.
- No one will be allowed to access the gym in absence of the trainer and outside the designated time slots.
- Food and beverages will not be allowed inside the hall.