“Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string.” – Pele
Football is associated with passion, emotion, and excitement but most importantly team spirit and continuous dedication. The football field is one of the most beautiful places on campus to visit under the floodlights at dusk. It is a place visited by choice but ends up staying with you forever.
Football at IITGN is made possible by the collective efforts from the staff members, groundsmen, the team of players, and our beloved coach. Each year the team strives to work hard and improve on results not only at the inter IITs but also at various local tournaments. IIT Gandhinagar has seen many great footballers over the past few years and it’s the never die attitude that has united us for years. IIT Gandhinagar has a full sized football field with floodlights providing brightness of approx. 283 lux on the field.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Field will be available for use from 6 AM to 9 PM
- Proper shoes (for ex. studs) and sports attire ( for ex. Tracksuit, trackpant, lower, tshirts etc.) applies in the normal sessions
- All the football players must avoid unnecessary passage through the athletic track in order to avoid disturbance.
- Usage of floodlights after 9 PM will only be allowed in special cases.
- Food and beverages are prohibited on the ground.
|Silver Medal(Gandhinagar District Football Association League)||Boys team||2015|